Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Friday, August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014

My dad thinks that he may of had vertigo the last 3 weeks. He has been dizzy and unstable. He actually was using a walker this week. When he woke up today, the dizziness was gone and he felt better. So we are hoping that is what it was. He does use oxygen when he is sitting around the house and has some that he can take with him. It seems to help. Jordan and Helen (my son and his girlfriend) stopped by to visit with grandpa today. They were heading up to Grand Traverse Bay with Helen's parents for the weekend in a cabin on the bay. Helen's parents also met Grandpa and visited for a bit. He is enjoying getting to visit with family. So if you are in the area, don't be shy to stop by and see him! I am hoping to get up there again soon. Hoping to bring my husband Dave with me, maybe they can go fishing or something fun and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment