Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014

I miss my dad. You are probably tired of seeing that typed on this blog. It just is what it is. I miss him. I miss that I was perfect in his eyes. The truth is...to the rest of my family I am far from perfect. I won't wager exactly what they think of me.....but I can promise a few things.....I somehow annoy most of them. It just is what it is. It has been that way most of my life. I don't know how to change that.....I just try to do the best I can, pay attention to my shortcomings and work at compensating for them....but the truth is.......it just is what is is and I can't really do much to change what is already set in stone.

My brother Gary comes to the closests to being that person in my family that accepts me for me.....although I likely annoy him on some level...LOL! He is good to me though and I appreciate that a lot.

My dad.....I just never ever had to wonder what he thought about me....how he felt about me.....nothing....ever......I just always knew.......he loved me for me, the good, the bad and the ugly and anyone that he came into contact with, knew that he loved me like that....because he never hesitated to talk about me and how special I was.

Some days.....you just want that unconditional love....that beyond reason love.....just to sit in the warmth of that soul that loves you no matter what.......I miss that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment