Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24, 2015

It is a bit odd to think that one year ago today my dad was driving a car to take Shelley back to Grand Haven. Little did any of us know that exactly 2 weeks later he would be taking his  last breaths. I know that I say this often, actually more than you know, because I say it every single day......I miss my dad......


Some of you may think that going back through these posts each day is some form of torture or some dramatic show......all it really is for me is a closure on the grief.....I will always miss him.....and September 7th will always be a day to remember......but It is time to let this all rest once I walk through the memory of these last 2 weeks.

I do wish I could have him back for one more day.......I know that wouldn't be enough.....so I will wait until my spirit joins his one day....what a lovely reunion that is going to be!




Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014

I called my dad a bit ago. He is getting ready to take Shelley back to spring lake. He said that last night he was not feeling well and when the nurse came today she said that he should be wearing his oxygen. So she got it all hooked up and he is wearing oxygen. He said it does make him feel better. So he is wearing it. They are going to get ine for the bedroom too.  The oxygen really will help him feel better! He will stay at Shelley's overnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment