Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014

Traveling for work now consists of different time zones........I am on Pacific time right now. I swore yesterday that I had written my post for the day here and so this morning I went to write today's and see that I didn't write one yesterday. Work weeks are tough......but I always think of my Dad. Last night I wanted to call him.
I was able to use his old business card holder yesterday. As I took it out of my purse to give my card to the office I arrived at......my heart had a smile on it.

It is likely that I have gone overboard on this attachment to his things......I am not worried about it at this point.....it is helping me to walk this grief.....it reminds me of the first song in the slide show I created.....Can't let you go by Matchbox 20......I know it was written for a broken relationship.....however I find it fits so well with how well I feel about losing my Dad......




I think that is representative of the stage I am in.....holding on to whatever I can of his....to remind me of him.....as if I could forget......tomorrow....on to step 4............

No comments:

Post a Comment