Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

I come to this page and see my Dad's photo and instantly think, "I can't believe that you are gone". It is simply automatic.
At this point I feel as if I am not contributing anything new here.....then I checked how many people are following each post and basically NO one is....HA HA....so I guess it doesn't really matter what the content is.....afterall....this is for me above all else to work through the grief. I was being mindful to make it slightly interesting for those reading, but since no one is......:)

So I went to Yoga yesterday. I know this for certain because my entire right side is F'd up! Ochie......


I also didn't cry like I thought I would.........I am not closed off to crying.....I sobbed this morning when the song from Micheal Jackson came on "You are not Alone".......So it isn't that I am stuffing it down.....it just didn't come during yoga....and I just knew that it would.....It is ok. I am glad it didn't, it allows me to get back to my yoga practice with a bit more ease.

Sittting here on a layover.....connecting flight is delayed due to Air Traffic Control......My new life.....Mondays in the airport or the plane.......as well as either Thursday or Friday......2 days a week is pretty much enough to make anyone half crazy. I am working on my patience........learning to smile......and nod......and not take anything too seriously. My Dad would be uber annoyed at all of this with the airlines.....for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment