Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

It really is just going to be forever that I think "I wish my Dad wasn't dead". Seriously, why would you think anything else? Of course if you had a choice you would want him to be here with you......that is a fairly simple concept. 

I keep trying to figure this out. To take what I "know" about grieving and see if it matches up to how it really feels. And then to go one step further and figure out what is next and how long will this stage last and why is this stage hanging around longer than I thought it would.........

I also think.....how does this blog need to evolve........I am using this blog to express my grief...to be with my grief, however I want anyone who comes to read it to find some comfort in their own grief. I want it to be something that helps others if it can. 

I wrote all the above because when I came here, all I really wanted to write was.....I miss my Dad terribly......I just want to call him..........talk to him........hug him.........I just miss him.......

No comments:

Post a Comment