Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22, 2014

I am in California this week, so currently it is still October 22 here....although Eastern time, it has now become the 23rd.

I am taking a break from writing my investigation report for work. I need to finish that before I go to bed as I have a call to report my findings first thing in the morning.

I came here because my aunt Susan wrote on a post that I had put up on the slide show that I did for my Dad's funeral. She said it made her cry.

It always makes me cry. I put 3 songs to the photos and when I hear those songs, I cry.

My friend Deb sent me a message to say that she does read my blog, she lost her father years ago Something else she said.....which is so true..........."As daughters I believe there is nothing we crave more than our daddy's affirmation of value. You have a big void .... your dad gave you just that."


Truer words have never been spoken........For girls, Daddy's are the one's that affirm our value. And boy did my Dad do that for me........I smile now, knowing that I was often embarrased at his over zelous pride in his daughter. And what I wouldn't give to hear him braggin about me right now........


No comments:

Post a Comment