Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014 - It is a new Day

I woke up this morning to a white board sign from my husband that read...."Today is a New Day. I love you!" Today is my first official day at my new corporate position.  I am so thankful that I have my husband in my life.
I miss my Dad something fierce today.....Likely beause he was so proud of me..........Almost to my embarrasment proud of me. I would give anything to be able to call my Dad as I made the hour trip to corporate to say....."hey hey!" I wouldn't need to say much else......he would go on to tell me his latest joke, tell me about a few other things.....and manage to make me feel like the most important person in the entire world....and Loved....beyond belief.

I want him back. I just do. I want to make sure he knows, that I know, that he knows......just exactly how special he was to so many people....but mostly....to me. I know he knew it.....but somehow...I just want to tell him that again.....I just want to hear his voice...

I miss him every day......today I feel it pulling me in a stronger way.

No comments:

Post a Comment