Wayne Green

Wayne Green

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014

There are lots of calls coming in for visits for my Dad. He is very loved.....and he loves everyone. I want everyone that can see him to see him. Please be mindful of a few things:
1. What my dad is going through in many ways Sonja is going through too. (on a deep emotional level). She is a strong person and also private in many ways. You likely won't notice the pain she is feeling and all that she is dealing with.
2. Don't expect that you can stay the night here. Please ask Sonja first. If you have small children (whom my Dad wants to see very much) it isn't going to be a wise idea to spend the night here. Day trips are recommended. Obviously those who are traveling far Sonja will want to accomodate you.
3. Again, having company can be costly, please be considerate. Bring a drink. Bring some cookies to share. If you are unable to do that, please don't let that stop you from coming!!!!! (seriously!)

I say these things because he is not doing well. Again, please know that I have no magic ball and I have no way of knowing except for my experience in hospice care....I also will add.....that experience and the fact that I am his daughter are colliding on a rather uncomfortable level.......

More in a bit........

No comments:

Post a Comment